Thursday, October 30, 2008

"We're Not In Kansas Anymore..."

"We're not in Kansas Anymore." You got that right. We are not in Kansas anymore, at least when it comes to my flair addiction! Facebook has this very fun and addictive application called Pieces of Flair (real creative huh?). Each day part of a ritual I go to the recently popular tab and check out what the day has in store for me. Some days are just ordinary others can become a educational experience. Once there was this flair that came up ever so often with just a date. I can't remember this date but for the story sake let's say 08/31/08. Each day a new piece of flair popped up with this crazy date. I couldn't figure out what the heck it stood for. I conducted many arduous searches for what this date could mean and NOTHING! Finally, can't remember how but it turned out to be the date of this vampire book coming out...oh yeah Twilight. Yeah so I was hip and learned that there was this craze for vampire books that everyone was reading. Another fun and awesome thing is that you can create your own flair and share it with the world. I have created many flair but there is one that i just found out is going off the charts!!!! The phrase I like to say is HOLY COW! I have 2717 users who have added or have been given my awesome piece of flair and am now ranked 26,210. That is an accomplishment in itself to even get a ranking! All my other flair pieces does not have a ranking at all!! So now the new addiction is making flair. Maybe I can rank 25,000 by Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

HAHAHHAHAA OH that is Fantastic! You creating Holy Cow flair has me in stiches, I love it! and the fact that you have so man followers well you could become a cult leader one day if your not careful! Okay so I have a couple "phrase" Flair Ideas if you are so inclined and if there is not flair for them already I bet you will see a major interest in these...
"YOUR MOM"
"RIGHT ON" my personal fave as you know

Anonymous said...

What a great date you chose, 8/31/08...yep, that's my bday...haha! :) I do remember, however the date you just could NOT figure out! 8/8/08...I remember how baffled you were! haha!