Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Early Years



I am listening to my wonderful IPOD ( how anyone could live without it I have no idea, I know there are people who do). Guess what song plays?! Michael Bolton's How Am I Supposed to Live Without You. First few things came to mind, 1. I have this song? Wow, wonder where that came from and 2. This reminds me of when Zach and Kelly (Saved by the Bell) broke up during a dance..I want to say prom but I don't remember them dressed up.

Whatever happened to such wonderful shows like Saved by the Bell. Those were the days when coming home from school and watched shows like Saved by the Bell, Family Matters, Fresh Prince .....not to mention the music..MTV Jams Countdown!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I for one know what it is like to live without an iPod...oh how I long for mine back! As for MB, wow...that is so funny you have that on your playlist...hee hee...I loved Saved by the Bell!! The best!

Colleen said...

Okay Micheal Bolton? Koren I cant belive you just owned up to OWNING a MB song!! When I think of him, I think of Office Space-"no talent Ass Clown" and "why should I have to change my name he's the one that sux" oh how Office Space is one of the best movies ever!!
Now Saved By the Bell - great show and you are right on about those old shows but I have to say best break up scene-Freinds when Ross called and played U2-With or without you-oh so good and I miss Freinds. But back to Michael Bolton-Basically if I had 15 pieces of Flair to express my feelings they would all be about how Michael Bolton is a total Dweeb. Sorry :)

Koren said...

Just because I have a MB (NOT to be confused with Michael Buble!) song doesn't mean I am a lover of the Micheal Bolton. After I wrote this I too immediately thought of Office Space. I concur, such a fantastic movie...HOWEVER...the song is great. You have to admit that!