Monday, October 27, 2008

Case of the Moooondays...

This is how I feel like today. I normally really love technology but on days like this I really want to throw the computer out the window. Why, you ask. This morning I've changed my password. I would say about an 1 -3 hours later the system did not except my new or my old password. Then I had to call the helpdesk. They helped but then I couldn't logon to other programs. Now I tried another and the same thing. So I called back and I keep getting referred to another person and then another department and then the back and forth continues. So I guess it is just another case of the Mooondays ;(

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Okay you have a total Office Space them going here, next one could be the 3rd times a charm-maybe you should blog on your flair addiction? All I can say is Im glad you got your computer back on track after hours on calls to India. Okay so here is my Office Space quote for you today... "Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work. "

Colleen said...

oooh or you could blog on Kung Fu!
"I wanna take you out to dinner, and then I wanna go back to my apartment and watch 'Kung Fu'. Do you ever watch 'Kung Fu'?"

(king fu flute music plays) LOVE IT !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Koren...sorry your Monday was no bueno...those days are the worst, my friend!