Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My ABC's

Okay so I read on my friend's blog about her ABC's and she mentioned that she would love to read anyone else who puts it on their blog...so I got the hint ;D. So here you go!

A. Attached or single? Attached.
B. Best friend? Many
C. Cake or pie? Pie - this also reminds me of a comedian who said Cake or Death!
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? lip gloss- I would have to agree with Mandy here!
F. Favorite colour? I have lots!! Red, Yellow, Black, Olive...
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears Frozen.
H. Hometown? Phoenix
I. Favorite indulgence? Shopping for makeup
J. January or July? January....I love winter
K. Kids? we have one on the way!
L. Life isn’t complete without? Laughter, Love, Friends and Family
M. Marriage date? November 11
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: I have 1...got it for a Birthday present...Domino.
O. Oranges or apples? Currently Apples
P. Phobias? spiders or anything creepy crawly and the boogie monster
Q. Quotes? I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. - John 10:9
R. Reasons to smile? Family, Friends and the future
S. Season of choice? Winter!
T. Tag 5 people. Bre, Ben and Colleen. (sad I can only list 5...my blog is not as popular D:)
U. Unknown fact about me? I used to write music...once.
V. Vegetable? Love them! All of them except eggplant :(
W. Worst habit? Smoking!
X. X-ray or ultrasound? I guess Ultrasound?
Y. Your favorite foods? Well currently it is these little sausages they are so fabulous. They replace the irreplaceable beef jerky!
Z. Zodiac sign? LEO Roar!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Yeah! :)

Colleen said...

Love it, Love your Quote! But you forgot your biggest Phobia-ZOMBIES, I was shocked you forgot so I had to mention!