Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Moko Wants Candy Blog

So there is this blog that I occasionally venture to and although I don't know this person at all her blog stories just crack me up! She is a fan of candy and loves almost all things sweet. I believe she lives in London. So how did I stumble upon this wonderfully funny blog? It all started one day, I believe we were giving romantic advise to Dessi. We means Colleen and me. We all know that Dessi LOVES chocolate and she'd rather eat chocolate than real food. I know this because she has done it on more than one occasion. Anyway, Colleen found this hilarious story about Nutella, the yummy hazelnut chocolate spread. Here is the blog that we all read first: http://themoko.blogspot.com/2006/05/moko-solves-readers-sugar-problems.html

I highly recommend visiting this site cause her stories are so entertaining you'll just laugh out loud...just read another fav of mine that I seriously laughed out loud in my field of cubicles:
http://themoko.blogspot.com/2009/01/like-skinner-rat.html

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh sweet Dessi and her Nutella addiction! hahaha I agree this is a great blog-now I want some candy!Wow speaking of my husband just came in with a peanut butter twix-SCORE!!! hehehe Miss you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Dessi such the chocolate addict! :) Great blog! Awww, Colleen commented below...we MISS YOU!!